Songs made with: Sample

Week 35 of 2015

Short but strong. Quite fast at 155 BPM and unusual time signature of 7/4. It was challenging doing the drums on that signature. I almost discarded the song in the beginning because it seemed like it was going to be too difficult, but I’m glad I stuck with it. Again I’m using UVI Workstation and Replika, and probably will continue using these for the rest of the summer.

Produced in Summer 2015 with , , | Leave a comment

Week 34 of 2015

I’m taking a break from Reason since there’s some kind of incompatibility with my system after I updated to the latest version of Reason (8.3). Probably some audio driver issue which is causing my computer to crash after sometime of running Reason. So I’m back on Cubase for the time being. This also gives me the opportunity to try out UVI Workstation and Replika from Native Instruments. Two great products which were available for free.

Produced in Summer 2015 with , , | Leave a comment

Week 22 of 2014

Started a bit like a hip hop kinda song but then turned into the more usual mysterious electronic sound of me.

Instead of using automation to have different volumes in different parts, this time I simply created duplicates of the same track and set the volume on each.

Produced in Spring 2014 with , , , , , | Leave a comment

Week 21 of 2014

Nothing special to this song. As in no interesting melodies or anything. It was just about layering sounds and trying to make it interesting. 6 of them from Reaktor only. And added samples from freesound.org to make it even more interesting.

Produced in Spring 2014 with , , , , | Leave a comment

Week 15 of 2014

I used a sample of a female singing which I found on freesound.org and used VariAudio to change it into something totally different. Then added some delay and reverb to it to make it sound nicer.

Produced in Spring 2014 with , , , | Leave a comment

Week 12 of 2014

A bit mysterious but funny kinda song. I think I will start using Prologue more often again. It helps come up with some interesting things.

Produced in Spring 2014 with , , , , | Leave a comment

Week 10 of 2014

First song again after a more than 30 week hiatus. For the beat I used many layers with a different sample each(plus Groove Agent ONE), which is something that I normally don’t do. I guess for many others it’s the normal ting to do.

Produced in Winter 2014 with , , , , | Leave a comment

Week 31 of 2013

This song was all about messing around with Driver from Native Instruments. It’s used as an insert in 3 out of the 4 tracks in this song.

Produced in Summer 2013 with , , , | Leave a comment

Week 29 of 2013

After a long time, I used again the Arpache 5 and Chorder combination. That makes the main riff of the song. Then I used minimoog-v for the bass and lead, and a few samples for the beat.

Produced in Summer 2013 with , , , | Leave a comment

Week 28 of 2013

This is the least amount of time I spent on a song in a while. Around 2 hours I think. Still came out better than some that I spent more time on them.

Produced in Summer 2013 with , , , | Leave a comment